Having a spray bottle is very important in my opinion and everyone should have one. But you might not know what to include inside it, and probably just put water and that’s it. But the truth is that you need more than just water, so here is a list of things you need. Also I will list what is currently in my spray bottle!!!!! – Jada Nicole
Must haves in your spray bottle
- Water – it’s one of those must haves that your natural hair needs.
- Oil- oils are very important to your hair and can help with dryness (Coconut, Argan, Jamaican black castor, Jojoba, Grapeseed, & Avocado,
- A conditioner or creme product of your choice- this helps keep hair moisturize in my opinion
So this is basically the L.O.C. Method inside of a spray bottle.
What’s in my spray bottle?
- Water- of course (I fill the bottle up about half way)
- Monoi oil organic root – I use about 3 drops
- Shea Moisture curl enhancing smoothie- I use about 3 to 4 finger scoops
I use the smoothie because it keeps my hair soft and moisturized, and I sometimes use my spray bottle to do twisted outs without any thing else.
I also use Monoi’s edge control too, and it’s better to me than the argan oil by creme of nature. And it smells so good.